Build abstract structures using 6 commands
Design algorithms and watch them getting coded automatically
- 6 commands (no unnecessary complexity!)
- 17 programming languages (no coding needed!)
- Cycle counts such as 6N²−6N (fewer arbitrary numbers!)
- Scores as high as 300i (unreal solutions count!)
- 66+ levels and ~36 achievements (plus hint levels for extra help!)
- Code archaeology minigame (missing fragments!)
- Compete with your friends (or globally, unfavorably!)
- HTML5 (4.1 MB) Play in Browser
- Windows (3.5 MB) Download
- Linux-64 (3.6 MB) Download
- Linux-32 (3.8 MB) Download
Installation not needed – extract to a folder and run.
Sound on Linux will play only if OpenAL is installed – see README.